Monday, November 20, 2006

Can the Universe Have a Good or Bad Day?

Have you ever had one of those days when everything seems to be going wrong? I have. You wake up feeling pissed off for no reason at all. Then things snowball from there. You think to yourself: "This really isn't my day!"

But you’re determined to make the day go your way, aren't you? You use all the affirmations you know such as "Love is all there is" or "Only One exists." You even bless everything, everyone one and everywhere with love.

The problem with this approach is you're still caught in time. And you're going to have to remember to do the same on the next day and the next and the next.

There is another way. Why not see reality as it is?

What is reality?

I am not a human living here on earth at this time, I am the Universe expressing Self. So while today is supposed to be 20 November 2006, it is actually a slice of the Universe.

Can the Universe have a good or bad day? I think not.

I am the Universe.

Enocia

Related articles: Lifelines; Can You Have Your Cake and Eat It Too?; The Mighty Us