Thursday, November 30, 2006

Undoing Programmes with the Light Grid

"Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God." Philippians 2: 5-6
For me, the first step on the "spiritual path" was awakening to the truth that I am spirit. That was when I became "born again" not in a religious sense but as spirit. Just knowing myself as spirit was not enough, however, because I still had the old mindset that we're only human of flesh and blood and our lot is to struggle, get sick, grow old and die. The next step and the real work was releasing these programmes. That doesn't mean the work is an arduous one. The "real work" is constantly focusing on the truth of being and letting "the mind which was in Christ Jesus," reveal my true nature and erase/undo old programmes.

How does the undoing occur? There are as many ways as there are people. Some are guided to follow spiritual teachers, others are inspired by the Spirit within. Whatever path one follows, it is always God working with each individual according to his needs.

Sometimes it seems as if I'm not making much progress. I have found old patterns that I thought had been dissolved come back to haunt me. That is not necessarily an indication that I have the wrong understanding, wrong thinking, wrong belief or not surrendering enough. I've come to see these experiences as the programmes resisting the undoing process. Instead of beating myself up about it, I simply trust in the process of undoing and that whatever it is will pass.

I haven't had a cold in a long while. Two days ago I had symptoms of one. As I considered it a nothing, I didn't pay it any attention. I still went about my business knowing God was doing the work and I felt fine. The next day, yesterday, I had a full blown cold. The "nothing" had come in through the back door. Haha. Although I had a runny nose, I still went about business as usual. The whole experience seemed ludicrous. How can I be sick when I live and have my being in love? Every breath is love, every thought is love, every movement is love's movement. And yet I was sneezing, coughing and my body ached. The inner voice reminded me to trust in Love and that all is well.

I went to bed early last night. In the middle of the night I woke up with congestion on one nostril and a headache. Boy oh boy, isn't "nothing" persistent? I had the thought that I should connect to the light grid. Oh, good, I LOVE working with the light grid!

What is the light grid?

The light grid is another name for the Light that we all are. There is nothing but Light. Alas,

"the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not." John 1: 5
This means our human beliefs and programmes have dimmed the light and we don't see ourselves as being part of this Light. Those who are awake to their identity as the Light still have to let the light grid undo all of the programmes.

So when I woke up in the middle of the night and thought of the light grid, it was a reminder to use the grid to undo the programme of having a cold. I have this game that I play when I imagine myself as a tree firmly rooted in the earth while connected to all of nature. Nature is a metaphor for the light grid. As I couldn't be bothered to get out of bed I asked the Universe to connect me to the grid. That's all there is to it - connect and let the light do its work. Put another way, switch the light on and receive electricity. The moment I did I started feeling the congestion being released. It felt like when I used to take decongestants; the light was doing an excellent job of decongesting. When I felt an urge to cough the light sent its currency where it was needed and it dissolved the cough. Then I fell asleep. When I woke up this morning the congestion had cleared.

The light grid is one of many ways of undoing old patterns, beliefs and programmes. The wonderful thing about the grid is I can use it anywhere. I'm using it now and it's a lot of fun to work with.

I am the light grid.

Enocia

Related articles: Undoing Programmes with the Light Grid - Part 2; Can You Have Your Cake and Eat It Too?; Love Operating System (LOS); The Path of Receiving; The Real Source of Energy; You are the Light of the World