Friday, December 01, 2006

Is it a Bird? Is it a Plastic? It's Spirit Woman!

While I was waiting for my bus at the bus station last night I noticed what looked like a plastic bag. Funny looking plastic bag, I thought. A bus went by and drove over the bag. The bag went a funny shape. To my absolute astonishment the bag got up and started walking. It was then I realised it wasn't a bag but a pigeon.

Come on pigeon, get out of the way, I said. Then I imagined myself reaching out and picking it up and putting it out of the way. The bird got up and started walking in the direction I had put it in mind. At first it walked towards a bus parked on the corner and headed for its wheels.

What's the matter with this pigeon, has it got a "death wish" or something? Come on bird, move to the corner!

Then the pigeon walked right to the spot where I had put it in mind and stood there. I sent it lots of love. It was still standing in the corner when I got on my bus and we drove off.

The experience made me wonder about something. When the bird was run over, did it survive because I hadn't seen it as physical but non-physical? A plastic pigeon is a very flexible pigeon.

When I imagined my hand lifting the bird, it was a reminder that my body is spirit. It also reminded me when I used to spend a lot of time in nature, I would use my hand of light to play with the birds and other animals.

Thank you dear pigeon for reminding me that I am Spirit woman and that you are Spirit bird.

All is Spirit in infinite manifestations.

Enocia

Related articles: Omnipresent Spirit; The One Power in All is Love and Wisdom; Freedom is Imagination