Friday, December 01, 2006

Undoing Programmes with the Light Grid - Part 2

In a previous article called Undoing Programmes with the Light Grid, I wrote about how I connected to the Grid to be healed of a cold.

A dear friend posted the following comment in response:

"An act of simple acceptance. Tshuva via HeSeD (Tshuva is translated (Trance-lated?) saved but really simply means return. Return to the path meant for you beyond the Trauma based conditioning which implants the programmes deeply into the mind body complex."
As I wasn't familiar with HeSed, I looked it up on the Internet. This website gives an overview of Hesed. The translation is : "Love, Lovingkindness, Compassion, Greatness, Grace"; and the description: "Hesed represents the generous, benevolent (masculine) side of God." I can also relate to the lion symbol. In response to my friend's comment I said I have an invisible lion friend I call Roarger, who is my best friend. I consider myself as walking on the path of "Love and Grace" which is the Light Grid.

Now, the Grid is a double-edged sword meaning its nature is to erase all programmes that are unlike Itself. Put another way, you can't be the Light and hold on to your old beliefs.

"No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon." Matthew 6: 24
Because of this dilemma, many people are not open to the Grid because they are not willing to give up the beliefs they have about reality. The world's way, a.k.a. mammon, is the need to grow through learning lessons, struggling, competing, control and cause/effect. The world's way is like sitting in darkness and refusing to switch on the light until you have figured out how electricity works. Who cares? Just connect to the electricity grid and switch it on.

The Light Grid is infinite intelligence, power, love and life, our true nature. All we need to do is know that we are this Light and be or receive Light.

If you have the mindset that you need to understand truth, you're not going to be open to the Grid. If you have the mindset that you need to do something to be deserving of Its love you will resist it. If you have the mindset that you have to grow and learn lessons, you're not going to be open to the Grid. The longer you hold on to your beliefs, the longer you'll remain in darkness.

Since I've been living with my mother she has witnessed remarkable healings. She's got so used to them that she's stopped offering me tablets and wouldn't dream of telling me to go to the doctor. She knows to just leave me alone to go into myself. Usually I'm back to normal when I "return."

My mother was obviously aware that I had a cold two nights ago. Yesterday when I woke up she asked me how I was and I said I was fine. She didn't say anything. Last night just before I was going to bed I said:

"I bet you've been wondering how I got well so quickly."
"You've just read my mind," she said. "I was just about to ask you how you've been feeling today."
"I'm great, thank you. When I woke up this morning it was all gone."
"That's amazing!" she said.
"Well, you know me," I said, "I went into myself, prayed for healing, and received."

When I practised energy healing and healing using truth principles she used to ask me for healing. The most remarkable one she experienced was after spraining her ankle. I prayed for her and then told her God had healed her and to walk with faith. So she got out of the chair and was instantly healed. For some reason she's stopped asking.

My mother is also a Christian who believes in Jesus as her personal saviour. She believes Jesus was/is the son of God and divine. While she believes we are all children of God, she sees Jesus as special. Perhaps she sees what I'm being as going against her religious beliefs.

It's not my place to question my mother's beliefs or impose my beliefs on her. I can only be myself and walk with faith in God.

The Light Grid is available to everyone. All we need to do is receive.

Enocia

Related articles: Undoing Programmes with the Light Grid; Roarger, the Lion; Staying Connected to the Grid and Being the Grid