Friday, January 12, 2007

Beyond Belief

I was going to point an Internet friend to my blogs Home Sweet Home! and Home Sweet Home! - The Sequel that have my photographs on the profile. Something told me to check the profile. I discovered both photos had been replaced by the fractal of pure light. I didn't consciously edit my profile but another part of me obviously had without my conscious awareness. Cheeky! I suppose the fractal is closer in likeness to who I am than the photograph.

When I went home I noticed my mother was watching a programme called Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction hosted by Jonathan Frakes. It was quite funny seeing Jonathan Frakes considering I'd just written an article where I said I was more interested in "Star Trek" characters than the actors. Jonathan Frakes was Commander T Riker in "Star Trek The Next Generations."

Anyway, the plot summary of "Beyond Belief" is as follows:

"Within the course of one hour 5 stories are shown. None of these stories have any logical explanation, and some of them actually occurred. You are left to decide which of these stories, if any are fact, and which are fiction." Plot Summary
I told mum about how my blog profile was updated without my conscious awareness. I said my story could easily be included in "Beyond Belief."

How did Enocia's blog photos change without her consciously doing it? Did Enocia update her profile in her sleep? Is this story fact or fiction?

Whatever you decide, it did happen.

Enocia

Related poems: Be Careful What You Wish For; Cherished Memories; The Truth About Mind Control