Monday, January 22, 2007

Clean Slate

Yesterday I watched the Top 100 Boy Band Songs on VH1. One of the songs on the chart was "As Long as You Love Me" by the Backstreet Boys. The chorus goes:

I don't care who you are
Where you're from
What you did
As long as you love me
Who you are
Where you're from
Don't care what you did
As long as you love me Lyrics
Won't it be wonderful if we all experienced life this way? It doesn't matter what you've done, it doesn't matter who you are, only love matters. That's what I call clean slate.

In case anyone's wondering, the top song was "Pray" by my favourite boy band of all time, Take That.

To all the boy bands out there - it doesn't matter what rubbish songs you've produced in the past, I love you all.

Enocia

Related articles: Grace Revisited; Just Say Now