Sunday, January 14, 2007

Gifts from Down Under

Last night as I was rummaging through some books on sale at the bookshop I was drawn to a book about wildlife in Australasia. I picked it up and found a seat so I could browsed through it. There were amazing photos of the many varieties of animals and sceneries in Australia, New Zealand and other islands around Australia. The pictures reminded me of when my ex boyfriend and I went travelling around Australia by campervan and explored one national park after another. I've always dreamed of doing it again.

Later that evening on television I watched Kylie Minogue's comeback concert in Melbourne. It was two hours of pure magic. It's good to see our Kylie back in form. We love you, Kylie.

It would seem I was having an Aussie Day.

Thank you Australia.

Enocia

Related article: Gifts of Love