Saturday, January 06, 2007

How Do You Beat the Computer?

"I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God." Romans 12: 1-2
So a friend emailed me a computer game called Magic Gopher. It's one of those games that ask you to add numbers up and then the "fakir" appears to tell you what you've been thinking. At first, my focus was on winning the game, and I found it annoying that the computer kept winning. How come I keep losing?

I was reminded of three articles I'd written called: Stop Trying to Figure Things Out, Taking Nothing For Granted and All That You Seek You Already Are. Of course! Why try to work things out when I am the answer? The answer will come to me either through me or through other channels.

In the meantime, I exchanged banter with the originator of the email who teased me about not being able to come up with the solution even though I claim to be all-knowing. I said other parts of me would come up with the solution. And this is exactly what happened.

Two friend emailed me pointing out the formula the computer was using: the sum total of the final digits always has to add up to 9 i.e. 9, 18, 27, 36, 45, 54, 63, 72, 81, 90.

I had also worked out that when I use the example the computer is suggesting which is 36, all the numbers that add up to 9 (as listed above) had the same symbol as 36. One thing I was still puzzled about was how the computer knew what we were going to choose. My friends pointed out that no matter what numbers you choose, the final numbers always add up to 9; which means the computer can't lose.

Now that we know how the game works, there has to be a way to beat the computer.

The game is symbolic of mind working with pre-determined variables of cause/effect and duality. This means no matter what you do, there's always its opposite. The moment you "enter" this reality, you are programmed with these variables. Even when people are meant to publicly declare their undying love and devotion to one another at a wedding ceremony, the couple make a vow to stay together for richer/poorer, sickness/health until they part at death. Thus, according to this programme, we have no choice but to accept duality as our lot in life.

Let's look at another example of duality in action: aging. There are lots of anti-aging products on the market that claim to slow down aging. You could try and slow aging all you like but as long as you've got the belief in aging, you're going to grow old and die. In other words, no matter what you do the answer is always the same - experiences of duality. You have two choices: surrender to the programme or find ways to fight the programme, and end up with the same result.

Is there a way to beat the programme? Of course. Remember the human programme works under duality. All you do is ignore that system and focus on another system, singularity that operates under different rules, which you use to re-programme your mind.

What do I mean by singularity? All is one; all is light; all is love. It doesn't matter how things appear, they're all the one love, working towards the same goal. The moment I stopped trying to work out how the game worked, I received the solution.

Does this mean singularity will annihilate duality? As long as there are those willing to play the game of duality, that programme will still continue.

As regards the game, I did end up beating the computer. How? I chose numbers that didn't add up to 9. Some might call it cheating, but hey, who gives a toss. I'm free to make up my own rules, right?

All is one.

Enocia

Related articles: Light is All and in All; The Death Programme; Advertising; The One Power in All is Love and Wisdom; There is Only One Power; On Gambling and Psychic Powers